Blog Traffic - Page Views

Translate

PLEASE CLICK LIKE - Keep the Netty Mac Train Chuggin'

Monday, September 17

Dreams and Fears

Netty Mac Music Mania Post:
'Miracles start to happen when you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears.'... I think that everyone has a struggle with these words at some point in life. It is very difficult to hang on to these words in time of complete fear isn't it? I do believe almost impossible really! I try so hard to ensure that I don't lose focus of my dreams by way of the village going off in my head that feeds the lurking fears. I am winning so far, how about you? Are you going for your dream? Are you looking to place that check-mark on your Bucket List? It is so hard to divert energy from fears to the dream, but I can say with all my heart: it is NOT impossible, merely challenging AND so rewarding when achieved.


I am so very proud to update the Netty Mac Train now has:  50,557 FANS in 174 Country's   





Cheerz & have a HUGE day!!
Chow Mein Noodle!!!!
Netty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment