Blog Traffic - Page Views

Translate

PLEASE CLICK LIKE - Keep the Netty Mac Train Chuggin'

Thursday, February 7

The People Game - AKA for today: The Elephant and Dog Game

It has been a very long time since I Blogged and I intend to keep it up every 2-3 days. I didn't realize how much I missed it! Today's message is very simple and short and it relates to my song
The People Game:  CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE GAME

My Find 4U: This has to be one of the best newscasts I have EVER seen.  The content unto its own is amazing and fills my heart right up to the brim. Also, I love the journalist' line: "Take a good look America, Take a good look WORLD - if they can do it - WHAT'S OUR EXCUSE?"  My song on the Album: The People Game has a very similar message. We are all playing the People Game daily - I will try to remember Tara and Bella when I face confrontation or difficult situations and remember if they can do it - I most certainly can! Talk about Polar Opposites! 




I am so very proud to update the Netty Mac Train now has:  52,683 FANS in 178 Country's   


Cheerz & have a HUGE day!!
Chow Mein Noodle!!!!
Netty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment